Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Collage Twist

When I go to a new place, I like to make a collage of the best photos I took along my venture (usually walking in parks).

I do this because a friend of mine went somewhere and made a collage of his fave photos and it was so much MORE awesome to see ONE photo that captured his fave photos.  Much better than when people post on Facebook all 20-50 photos they took.  Ugh.  I don't even have enough signal to look through all their pics, lol.  So, I learned from my friend that a collage is a great way for me to showcase a few photos and still get the flavor across, instead of posting an entire album lol.

I have been visiting a few of the same parks lately only because some are close to home.  I want to visit more and more new ones, but sometimes I can't do that adventuring during the week after work due to time constraints. 

I still find really awesome things to take pics of, tho!  But, instead of posting the same river, or same trail, I noticed the other day that sometimes themes show themselves.

Here are two:

Beautiful flowers I came across while walking at Rocky Creek Park and the different humans I saw being busy in the great weather along the Trinity River (both located in Fort Worth, Texas):



No comments: