Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Eagle Mountain State Park

Unfortunately dogs not allowed, but I really wanted to be challenged​ on Sunday. And this location (Eagle Mountain State Park, north of Fort Worth, Texas) is really a bitch to hike lol. It's also a really great and beautiful scenic hike, tho, too.  Been here only 2-3 times I think.

I saw some deer this time!  SO awesome!  They barely ran away, it was really cool.

Every person, couple, or family that I walked past I would say, "Good morning!"  That's about 40 hello's! Only 2 people didn't reply - peckers, lol.  Let's hope they were listening to music and just didn't hear me. :)

I walked almost 2 1/2 hours - yes, got some blisters on my feet lol.  Very well worth it!  May go back this weekend because it's so tough on me, yet beautiful.







No comments: