Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

365 Days Ago

Today is a pretty badass day.

When woke up this morning, it's been exactly one year since I had alcohol.

I can't even express all the benefits that this choice has garnered me!

But let me state some ofof t most impactful benefits:

My memory has improved significantly, my productivity at work has soared, I'm sleeping better, I'm saving money like crazy, I have more meaningful, memorable and ever-present conversations with my dear friends, I have more energy (that's why I've been walking in so many parks this past year) and I'm overall so much happier.

People have told me often this past year I look very happy (happier than they've seen me in a long time), and now you know the reason why - because I made this important decision 365 days ago.

Pretty freaking proud of myself!!


No comments: