Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I Hate Cruel Meme's

People think these things are funny and post them all the time on Facebook and other places.


https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-speaks-becoming-meme-180355929.html

In the article above, the woman explains why she was using a cart and why she fell, and then also recalls seeing a flash and hearing girls laughing at her.

I am appalled by these things.

You see me, this could be a photo of my Dad.  My Dad was a big man and he used a cart, too.  He wasn't ashamed of either one of those things btw, and neither was I.  I would walk beside him - he was my Dad!

My Mom had to use a cart also because she was frail and weak and had to be on oxygen,

I think making fun of people like this is a horrible thing.  We all have friends or relatives how aren't fit and healthy.  They are human and have feelings, too.

Here's another article about the person in the meme feels:   :(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/14/woman-mocked-rare-condition-cruel-meme-facebook-speaks-online/

No comments: