Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Movie Buff (but not via DVD)

I LOVE watching movies.  I'd rather watch a movie than a sitcom. 

And normally, I'd rather watch a movie I have seen before!  I can re-watch some movies over and over and over again.  No end in sight. 

I also go to the movie theater a lot.  I used to go about once a week, now maybe once or twice a month.  But I LOVE seeing movies in the movie theater (if they have good nachos and/or queso, especially - lol). 

I look forward to movies in the theatres!

And when I scroll through the channels at home looking for something to watch or for background noise, I'm praying a good movie is on!

What's really weird is I do NOT watch movies on DVD.  I inherited about 500 DVDs from my Dad and even though I liked his genre, I only watched one of them (the new King Kong).  So, there I was with 500 DVDs, but would still search my channels on TV for a movie to watch. 

I just don't like to watch movie DVDs for some reason.


Here are examples of movies I could watch over and over, even if they came on every week:

Gladiator
The Mummy
Shrek
Shrek 3
A Few Good Men
Unfaithful
You've Got Mail
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Taking Lives
Mr. Brooks
Ice Age 3
Skyfall
The Avengers
Deja Vue
The Bone Collector
The Holiday
The Incredibles
Training Day

Just to name a few....






No comments: