Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

No Regrets


I love this!  I have no regrets.  None; not at all.

Why?

Because I live by the belief that everything in life happens for a reason and makes us stronger for the future; to help ourselves or to help others.

Breakups, or some decisions I've made in the past, or some choices that weren't the best, I'm not proud of.  But they all still make me, ME.

I have lots of things to be thankful for!  And if there are things others may see as "regrets," I don't view them that way.  Instead, I see them as learning experiences; strength; courage to make changes, or to get back up.

Regret is not a word I use.  Do I feel bad sometimes for some of my decisions?  Of course!  But, every decision leads to a better me, so I can be better for those around me.

No comments: