Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happiness and Experiences

I overheard a friend tell another friend that they read something very enlightening and inspiring.  I wanted to share because it touched me as deeply.

She said she recently read in a book that:

The happiest people aren't those who buy a lot of "things" or have a lot of "things" but instead, the happiest people are the ones who buy experiences.

I love this!

I imagine this to be things like, the ones who take trips and experience life and the outdoors.  DOING things not BUYING things.

Reminds me of my trip the Grand Canyon back in the Fall.  Or how I was raised as a child at the Frio River on weekends with my Mom.  :)  Or the many trips I took to play in big pool tournaments.  I've been blessed with many experiences and I AM a happy person! 




No comments: