Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Get a Colonoscopy - It's Not Bad, Actually Good

I got a colonoscopy back in June of 2015.

My advice to all you scardy cats is:  It's not bad at all!

The only real tough part is how many times/hours you go to the bathroom after drinking all the liquid stuff to make you poo to clean out your system, but you don't feel a thing or even REMEMBER a thing of the procedure itself.  Doesn't even hurt afterwards.  I pinky promise.

And besides the relief you feel when they didn't find anything (or if they did and they found it EARLY so you don't die), the other bad-ass (sorry for the pun) thing I learned was afterwards, your potties are now really great!

I don't really know how to say this, but the cleansing out of your digestive system now makes you VERY regular.  But more so, EVERYTHING comes out every time you go to the bathroom - no delays of your leftovers (even years after the procedure). 

So, you don't get constipated anymore, you don't have to go several times a day to get poo out of your system.  It's really cool!  Honestly, everything goes right through your colon so much more easier now because you cleansed your entire digestive system with all that stupid liquid the night before a colonoscopy.  And this lasts for year, not a few weeks or a month after the procedure - for a few years I found out.

I feel so much better every morning now.  So much so, if I notice a few years down the road I'm getting clogged up in there, I'm going to take all that liquidy mess again to cleanse out my system good.  Guess I should ask my hot doctor before I just do that, tho, huh?  Gives me a reason to call him, lol.

Here is a really funny article about someone who put off a colonoscopy to only find out it was really no big deal, AT ALL.  Check it out here and have some laughs.

No comments: