Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Men and Women Qualities

I read this article today (sorry, I get a lot of these from posts from Facebook), and it talks about the 12 special qualities that if a woman has, a guy shouldn't let her go.

I think the same list could be said for guys.  Except I would add being taken care of, and feeling like she's on top of his list (or somewhere near the top).

But, those 12 qualities, I wonder if my true love felt them about me?  I feel like I had them all for him.

Stupid thoughts, I know!

Anyhow, here is a short recap of the article:
  1. She's smarter than you.
  2. She's beautiful (to you).
  3. She's kind and nurturing.
  4. She's vivacious.
  5. She loves you with all her heart.
  6. She's willing to make compromises.
  7. She feels like home.
  8. She is more than happy to tell you when you're wrong.
  9. She is strong, but feminine.
  10. She's passionate.
  11. She's driven.
  12. She means the world to you.

No comments: