Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Forgiving

Before I started to write today, I searched my blog and found I had wrote about forgiveness before.

I thought I had.

I don't recall what I was writing about exactly.  I looked at the date.  Dec 2011.  Hmm... what was going on then in my life?  Who had forgiven me, or did I forgive someone else, or did I forgive myself?


Well, I'm the type of person that doesn't forgive very well.  I'm learning this about myself.

Sure, it's suppose to bring you peace.

Well, let me put it to you this way - I don't want to forgive and I don't want to forget the hurt.

So, you may judge me for not forgiving, but I do not forgive liars and I do not forgive cheaters.  And I don't want to be the friends with them.

Life is too short to be friends with people that make you feel like shit.


No comments: