Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

This is Who I Am

/emotional vent on/

No one likes me for who I am.  I don't blame them.  I don't even like me anymore, realizing some things about myself.

The realizations of who you really are are sometimes unbearable.  Unfortunate, ugly mirror of my emotional instability.

Sucks.

I may be alone the rest of my life because I'm this way.  I would rather be loved and appreciated than neglected, tho.  But, who wants to love someone who is too needy, too jealous, and yearns too much for attention?

/emotional vent off/

3 comments:

Babylon Brother said...

None of this can be true. You are not "worth...less." You are ... precious.

Melinda said...

My self esteem hasn't been this low in a long time, Faroe. :( Thank you for the awesome comment.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hold u in high reguards, that smiling face of yours helped me through the grind in Vegas this year, even though we just talked in passing u made a lasting impression on me. Always play hard, and the hard work will pay off...
Dean Lawson
Versailles,Ky