Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's That Time of Year

Summer is over.... Fall is in the air, the air feels cooler on my skin. What does this all mean to me?

It means the sun will not be out as long in the evenings. It means it wont be as hot outside. It means I will be unhappy!

I LOVE the Summer! I LOVE the heat! I LOVE that it's so stinking hot that everyone hates to walk, while I LOVE to work in the yard and get some sun, increase those endorphins, and sweat!

I will miss the Summer. I will try and make the most of it. Will I wake up sooner and take advantage of that sunset I see through my little bathroom window every morning when I have to empty my bladder an hour or more before the alarm goes off? I don't know.

All I do know is... it saddens me. I am finally lifting out of my depression and now I have to fight the urge to not form a fist and hit Fall square in the jaw!

I just hope my depression stays at bay. Sometimes I can't control that...

Okay, I will open my eyes to Fall/Winter... I know my Mom will love to have central heat for the first time in her life, just like she has enjoyed central air conditioning for the first time in her life this past Summer.

For those that love Fall/Winter - imagine me sticking my tongue out at you! LOL!

No comments: