Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Friends Know the Real Me

These two quotes resonate with me lately:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I heard recently that someone was talking bad about me.  While I had heard before this woman was extremely jealous of me (for NO reason -  she has self esteem issues and doesn't like any single female to even say hello to her man), but I found out recently she was saying really crappy, untrue things about me.

Jealousy is a very sad, mean emotion that I wish didn't existed.  While I have the Green Monster living in me, also (I hate that little green monster), I have not been on the other end of a female that is jealous of me to the point of being vindictive.  And because of that, she talks bad of me.  Making things up, saying really unfortunate things about my character.  All because she's unsure of herself and her relationship.

I am very happy with my b/f and never even look at anyone else.  So, I'm actually very confused by her.

So, for someone to talk ill of me because they have issues with themselves is very disconcerting.

I try to take the high road when I can (it's a much better view!), so I just hope the way I have lived my life, and the way I treat my friends makes her words invalid; because they know the real me.


No comments: