Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

So Much Left To Achieve at Age 51 - Shania Twain

Shania Twain attended the CMT Awards Oct 19, 2016.  And....:

She took home the Artist of a Lifetime trophy at the – though she admitted that she was surprised to have been chosen for the award. "I didn't expect something like this so early in my life. I guess if I could say it that way, I have lived a lot so much already in my life,” the singer confessed.
I really love that she says at the age of 51 that she didn't "expect something so early in life."  



And then she added:
"I've had such a long career already, but when I look at all the years left, and all there is still left to achieve, I guess I just thought, 'Wow!'" Shania added. "I was overwhelmed I guess I could say. It was very emotional."
And for her to say she realizes "all the years she has left, and all there is to still achieve...."  Makes one think how much more in life we can do at the ages we think are "old" or kinda near "retirement" age.

I LOVE THIS.  Will help my 'purpose' thoughts.

No comments: