Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Don't Hate Yourself in a Bathing Suit - You're Missing Out!

I love the pool in Vegas!  Catch is, I didn't go to the pool until about 2010.  I never felt good in my own skin in a bathing suit to even FATHOM the idea.

I missed out on SO many years and opportunities, WOW!

No, every time I go I make a point to stop by the pool at least for an hour, to check it out it my baby suit (yes, I call it that sometimes).

There are many cool bathing suites that cover up the areas you don't like.  And honestly. NO ONE is looking at you.  They are wondering how they themselves look or are checking out the really hot chicks in skimpy baby suits.

So, GO TO THE POOL!

I read this quote the other day and it so resonated with my "older" self:

"43% of woman have missed out on a trip the beach or pool because they weren't happy with how they looked."

Some recent pics near water and me in a bathing suit. I never would have thought I would do this, but I really was missing out!

Others have written about this too:  Check out this very popular written blog about this topic.




No comments: