Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Living Room Mini Make-Over

My Before and After living room.  From drab to fab.  I'm proud of my little mini make over because I hardly ever do things like this, so I thought I would share.  :)
BEFORE (above) - the missing saddle chair, now seen below:

AFTER (above) new saddle chair.  I think it adds quite nicely.

BEFORE (above) - Blah pictures on the wall, no colors except brown and tan.

After - blue pillows on couch and chair, blue accessories on table next to TV, and a cute blue table next to the couch.  And two new pics with some blue in them!

Close up of the blue accessories, blue pic, and blue pillows on the antique chair. 



BEFORE - kinda drab.  Not ugly, just drab.

AFTER - Much much prettier, imo.  The blue and brown and different shades of each really make the room so much pleasant on the eyes.



BEFORE (above) - Very pretty mantel and pieces on it, but with the blue pieces added (see below,) it really brightens up the area! 
 
AFTER - You can't really tell in the pic (unless you click to enlarge) but the glass vases have blue potpourri in them.  And the VERY pretty small blue bird really stands out.  The blue flowers in the vase are nice, but that can be even better (will do that when I find better flowers).

No comments: