Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

"I Believe" Intro and I Believe #1

I received one of those crazy chain emails the other day from a sweet friend.  The thing is, this one I read and didn't delete because it was nice and thought provoking.

It is a list called "I BELIEVE FACTS OF LIFE."

I will list each one in separate blog, mostly because there are 24 of them and I can't possibly comment on all of them in one exponential post!

Here is #1:

I Believe... 
That just because two people argue,
 
It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue,
It doesn't mean they do love each other.


When I argue with a b/f I completely admit I think we are falling apart.  Well, more fundamentally, I feel like every argument is me pushing them away.  Yes, I usually start the arguments.

Recently, my b/f told me to stop being so insecure about our relationship.  I have really heard his words.  And lately I have had more confidence.

If I argued with my Mom and Dad, I always knew they still loved me, tho. Even with my ex husband, I knew he still loved me after an argument.  With b/f's, though, I get nervous for some reason.  Maybe it's because it's easier to break up than divorce, lol.

I remember when I was in middle school, I thought an argument meant we were broke up.  The first time it happened, the guy had to tell me, "it was just a fight, we are still together."  "Cool," I thought to myself.

I wonder where I got that from!?  Wherever I got it from.... it must be why arguments make me so nervous. 

No comments: