Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not My Good Foods

What is it about other people's good food? If I buy apples, grapes, oranges or carrots, I wont eat them. If I go to work and someone gives me a carrot or piece of an orange, I grab it up like hotcakes!

Just tonight, I grabbed an apple from the big bowl at the hotel (I'm out of town for work) and ate an apple for the first time probably in 3 years.

I can have wilting grapes in the fridge, old carrots, and cold apples in my fridge for weeks. Never to be eaten, to eventually just need to be thrown away.

Yet let me find carrots with ranch dressing on a veggie tray at a group meeting and I'm all over it! Grabbing more than I should and even go back for more.

Weird...

Edited to add: in the morning after I wrote this I had diarrhea... so I guess my body didn't like that apple!!! I guess my body definitely isn't used to good foods, LOL!

No comments: