Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Bucket List

I guess I'm at that age where some things mean more to me than others. I appreciate life experiences more and want to experience more meaningful things.

This reminds me of the movie, The Bucket List. One of my friends has a list like this and she has experienced a lot more things because of her list. Maybe this will help you create your own special bucket List. If not, one of my friends has her own list and here are some examples from her list that might help you with some experiences life has to offer:

Go skydiving
Take a golf lesson
Take a wine tasting class
Get a Phd
Visit every US state
Go scubadiving

Here are some things I would like to someday do:
  • Bungee Jump
  • Ride one of the rides on top of the Stratosphere
  • Sit in a 'Live Studio Audience' - would LOVE it to be to see Oprah!
  • Go to a high-priced, recommended psychic, to see what they say about me and my life.

Here are some things I have already had the amazing pleasure of experienced (as I remember more, I will add them to the list). Some of these things I didn't know at the time I would cherish so much:
  • Got my eyebrows shaped (Nov 2006)
  • Skydiving! (Nov 2004)
  • Visited the U.S. Virgin Islands - one of the most beautiful places I've seen! (June 2007)
  • Laughed so hard, I cried! (June 2008)
  • Planned a beautiful wedding! (Feb 2005)
  • Ate at a movie theatre where you can order food and eat one a table and watch a movie at the same time (not snacks on your lap!) (May 2008, movie was Sex In the City)

No comments: