Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Confused

I am confused... my Mom is living with me. She's right down stairs - I can help her if she needs anything, literally in seconds. I am SO relieved we live together. But for some reason, I am SO emotional, stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted, busy.

I thought I would be happy, instead I am depressed and stressed and I cry a lot. I don't understand it.

I know from experience to do things for me so I can be strong and be there for her, but I have too much to do. Find new doctors, unpack a two-story house, work on websites, try and keep up at work, potty train a new puppy, try and get some sleep, go see my own doctors for my back, taming my frustrations so I don't show them to my Mom, stop raising my voice because I'm so stressed, etc., etc.

If you see me - give me a hug. I am not hardly talking or responding to anyone, or reaching out to friends.

I love my Mom so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, it is understandable that you would be overwhelmed with everything that has happened this past year. My advise to you is to always take time out for yourself each day. Make time to just relax and not think about anything! You are such a sweetheart, and I know you love your mom, and I know she loves you. You just have to take time to give yourself some breathing room. It will all work out. Just got to give yourself some time to adjust, and that could take a while. If you need anything girl just hollar! I hope to see you sometime in the near future!

Scott

Anonymous said...

Awww I sorry to hear that Mel... I would have to agree that you need to make time for yourself... but also try to realize that everything doesn't have to be done in a day... take your time and pace yourself...