Pages

Friday, September 1, 2023

Where am I?

I honestly don't know even where to begin.

My previous three blog posts, March 31, 2021 about walking in snow, Feb 2022 about Lily's passing and then posting about an article in June of 2022 has led me to today:  September 2023.

I can't even begin to share all that's happened since I last blogged.

It may not seem that radicle or major, but after living in different places in Texas for 50 years, I up and moved to Silver Spring, Maryland by myself.  I applied for a few jobs after Lily passed away (yes, there is a correlation to that) and on the third try, I got one of them that led to a promotion here:  my new home!


There is so much to catch up on. I know that I pretty much stopped blogging during covid and also because the readers I knew about either are no longer a part of my life or no longer alive (sorry that sounds so morbid). Admittedly, I'm a ham and when I felt like I had consistent readers, I blogged more. But I also know that blogging used to be one of the joys in my life, and now that I'm on this new adventure which seems kinda outrageous honestly, maybe I should start writing some things down, errr typing blog entries.

Just the few sentences above, I could blog about every single sentence. I hope I create the time to start blogging again. Or more so, I hope to figure out a way to be able to type on my laptop easily, and not at my work desk - which does not allow me to be creative and if anything, muffles my desire to blog.

No comments: