Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Bring Back the Peace!

Sometimes in life we lose our focus.

If we are lucky, we get reminded what our focus used to be or what we want/need it to be.

I have changed over the last few years.  Wanted peace.  But going through life things, I forgot that's what makes me the most happy.

My friend Robin mentioned this quote, "Seek peace and pursue it."

She said sometimes she needs to pretend like she has blinders on, so we aren't distracted by things that are negative, bring us down, derail our peace, etc.

It was a great reminder.

I definitely had lost my focus.  It was okay.... because I was doing things for others, but I am most happy when striving for and keeping peace on the forefront.  And for some reason, I forgot that.

I feel a tad embarrassed about that, but in reality, I was depressed and stressed, and those things can distract us from what makes us happy any way.

Just glad for the reminder so I can start to focus back on PEACE. Hopefully that will help me from grieving too badly over Dave, too.


No comments: