Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

About Time...

It dawned on me the other day that I have not been setting my alarm clock, and yet it's been okay!

My Mom was in the hospital for 32 days and every day I did not set an alarm clock (unless of course she had an early morning procedure). Otherwise, because I wasn't going in to work or because I would see her before going to work, I just didn't set my alarm.

After she was home, I still didn't set my alarm. My hours at work are 9am to 6pm. My body normally wakes itself up between 730am and 830am every day - no matter what time I go to sleep the night before.

I wonder how many other people do not set their alarms or use an alarm clock?

Obviously, if I need to be at work earlier than normal, have a morning appointment, need to catch an early morning flight, or have to get up for a pool tournament, I will set my alarm clock to be sure I wake up in time - just in case.

But right now, I don't set my alarm clock. Why do I find that so odd?

No comments: