Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wild Berry Skittles

What is it about Wild Berry Skittles? Oh I know, it's the only Skittles pack that I eat every flavor of!

In 1990, the traditional five flavors found in every Skittles pack met their match. It was in that year that (so far) the best ever flavor combination entered the scene. Its members included: raspberry (blue), wild cherry (red), strawberry (magenta), berry punch (purple), and melon berry (green).

I always prefer the berry flavors of Skittles packet anyway, so putting them all together and losing the lemon-lime flavor is a dream come true! Wild Berry even beats out Tropical Skittles. imo. :)

I'm obviously eating Wild Berry Skittles as I type this!

1 comment:

R Riley said...

I prefer Tropical but you're right.. I can definitely do without the lemon lime flavor.. the orange too.. yuck.