Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Anyone Seen My Patience?

Wow, what has gotten into ME? I have been short on patience lately. I do not know why. I used to snap at people, but for the last few years, I didn't do it that often. I learned to keep my mouth shut, be more respectful, not show my true feelings and not snap out words without thinking first.

But in the last several days I have been very snappy. Frustrated with stupid shit at work, tolerance level for people not understanding me at an all-time low, not enough sleep isn't helping, me not figuring out what is really bothering me is adding to it all I suppose.

While I am taking some things wrong (admittedly), I just usually don't say anything out loud but lately I have actually mumbled my dislike for the words I am reading or the words I *think* I am hearing.

I just don't have time for stupid $hit right now, lol. But, that doesn't mean I have to take it out on others, right? That was the old ME.

I am really, really short on time right now and there is A LOT going on around me (drama, arguments, chaos, many people in the hospital and/or very sick, etc.) but I don't know if that is what is making me so short-tempered with things. I honestly don't know, but I don't like it; it's not like me at all.

I hope it goes away soon!

No comments: