Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some Men Are Pigs

I just went to get water from the water cooler at work and it was empty (yet again). I put my empty cup down loudly and took the empty bottle off. As I rolled the full bottle to the canister holder, a male co worker walks by me..... and just keeps walking.

A female coworker sees me and offers to help and I reply, "I'm too pissed, I can do it" as I lift the heavy sucker waist high and put it on the canister holder.

What is it with some men who refuse to help women? What is it with men like this?!?!? He is known for not treating women "right" so I shouldn't be surprised but damn, I am livid right now!!

So, the 5 gallon water jug is now on the canister, lifted by my bad back.

Christmas Eve, too. WOW - this man shocks me!

1 comment:

Shayla said...

Yup, men are jerks! The last time I did that at work, I hurt my back so bad I could barely walk and missed a few days of work. From then on, I make the guys do it. The water cooler sits in my office so I can watch the culprits who use the last bit of water without refilling and I call them out on it!