Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Lunch with an Angel

I had lunch with an Angel Monday.

Seriously!

I wrote about this Angel back in May. She was the lady who happened to be in the hallway in hospice literally right after Dave passed away, who helped me with her comforting and understanding hugs and words.

I had wanted for months to try and get together with her so I could find out more about her and be around someone who was so inspiring. Although it took us three tries to finally find a good time/date, we met up Monday.

The "lunch" ended up being a four hour amazing talk! It was truly incredible to catch up with her and to also be able to tell her in person how deeply she impacted me not just that day, but in the months since. We got to know each other and share! It was so beautiful.

At one point, she asked about Dave and also how I was doing since he passed. I started to cry, as no one has asked about Dave in so long nor asked how I have been doing because I lost one of my best friends.

Her spirit and perspective about life and living was powerful for me to hear. And she agrees with my one of my purposes in life (ironically similar to hers) to help others cope with death or prepare for death.

She has such great wisdom, a lot of experience to share, and a way of looking at things that is truly encouraging and enlightening. We are to meet up again in a few months and I already can't wait!

I wrote about her heaven experience and the consequence of her impact on me at this link. I highly recommend a few minutes to read what happened to her.




No comments: