Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

If A Man Wants You - link

This article (If a Man Wants You) was posted on FaceBook by a few friends.  The author says:  This advice was passed along to me from a counselor; it was great to hear so I wanted to share it.

I liked this so much, I'm sharing it, also.  :)  You can check out the entire article (it's not very long), but here are a few lines I like best:

  • If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
  • If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
  • Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
  • Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
  • The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
  • If something bothers you, speak up.
  • Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
  • You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within
  • Never let a man define who you are.
  • A man will only treat you the way you allow him to treat you.

No comments: