Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Backyard Trees

My Mom and I have finally figured out that I do not have time to work on the lawn anymore - I am just too short on time but don't want to get another citation from the lovely owner's association.

So, we hired a couple of kids in the neighborhood who do this for other neighbors as well and we feel quite proud allowing them to make a little extra money. However, I only mowed the backyard once or twice in ONE year so by the time I finally gave in to the kids asking if I wanted my backyard to be mowed, it was WAY overdue. WAY.

Here, see for yourself:




Pretty damn funny to me!!! I told my Mom -well, you wanted some trees in the backyard. LOL! Of course, I wondered how the dog was handling the weeds and tall grass and thought she was prolly having trouble going to the bathroom with such interference. hehe. Anyway, some fertilizer and one cut so far has led to a great looking backyard. :)

1 comment:

R Riley said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! If I was your neighbor I would probably call the HOA on you!!!