Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Lake Powel, November 2013

Lake Powell a beautiful lake, but really a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona.  It is a major vacation spot that around 2 million people visit every year.

I heard about it a lot and went there in November 2013, on our way through the Grand Canyon and Lake Havasu.

Here are some of the pics, that really do not do it justice!  Wish it was warmer - would have loved to have jumped in that water, or got on a boat and fished. 

We only had one day there, or else I would have better pics.  But I was able to see this huge in the lake (pic below) that I kept hearing about and my boyfriend made a cool fire on the beach for me.  Then we tried to watch the sun set, but there were too many clouds.

Here are pics for me to remember my trip:















No comments: