Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rough Start

I'm not one to complain - anyone who reads my blogs or knows me personally knows that. But I must admit, I had a rough start to the New Year. I hate to admit that! Not in my nature to complain or connect situations with events. So, this past weekend over New Year's was very different for me. Damn holidays, lol.
  • Too much negativity going on in my mind
  • Too many things I need to do around the house and yet I still haven't done them
  • Too many big changes I need to make but don't know if I have the strength to really purge
  • Worrying too much about stupid crap
  • Crying over things I can control
  • Learning who my true friends are is actually hurtful/hurting
  • Feeling guilty because I should do even more for my Mom
  • Still giving too much to others that do not show me even a smidgen of the same respect
As you can tell - a super rough weekend. :(

1 comment:

R Riley said...

You know you can always talk to me about this.. the last couple years.. especially this past year I have experienced at least these things on your list:
•Too much negativity going on in my mind
•Too many things I need to do around the house and yet I still haven't done them
•Worrying too much about stupid crap
•Crying over things I can control
•Learning who my true friends are is actually hurtful/hurting
•Still giving too much to others that do not show me even a smidgen of the same respect

But it is from those things that we learn who we are and we become stronger.