Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Recent purchases

I am going crazy lately with recent purchases online! What is wrong with me? Is it because my monthly rent went down because I'm not in the house? Is it because I'm getting a small raise? Is it because I'm getting divorced? Why oh why? Doesn't matter... I'm enjoying it - see what I've bought below!!! :



I am going to be driving so much this year, I have decided to buy the TodayShow- recommended Stiletto 2 Portable Satellite Radio! (see it to the right!) I think I might even buy the lifetime subscription. eek!












Mighty Putty! Haven't got it in the mail yet, but I need to fix some things at my Mom's house so I am looking forward to getting it!


Bought some black pants from KMART. All my others are still too large (right now, lol), so I bought some new ones online. Cross your fingers for me that I like them a lot! (I've already searched Kohls, Walmart, and OldNavy to no avail).







Wen Hair Shampoo! I get it in a few weeks - I'll tell you if it really is awesome or not like their infomercial says!








Heelys! I hope to buy a pair of these soon and then when I walk to work from my new apartment, I can skate at times! I'm gonna look like a dork - but i don't care. :)


I bought this lip plumper - Celebrity Sexy Lips - according to a review, it's the best one. I don't know why I bought it - I love my lipstick and don't normally leave home without. :) Especially since my lips look more defined with lipstick (yes, I feel sexier) and also because I learned how to keep my lipstick on all day (I promise I'll write a blog about that later and share the secrets!)





My Mom and I also recently bought this Nebulizer for her - but we had to send it back because it didn't work. :( We are asking for a replacement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a dork! I want to see you skating down the street in your HEELYS.. lol!