Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Wishes

I have some wishes - maybe I should describe them as something else, but right now that's what I will call them. Oh, maybe 'desires' is better explanation?! I am not sure.

I have long term and short term, and some that may not have resolutions.

I wish I would:
  • ... get more massages.
  • ... get my nails done.
  • ... watch and appreciate more sunrises and sunsets.
  • ... take advantage of the places I travel to for work.
  • ... have pierced my tongue at some point in my life.
  • ... floss more often.
  • ... read more.
  • ... wash my face every night or even every other night).
  • ... have taken typing. So, I would like to take a typing class or work through a typing program. (update - I found an online program!)
  • ... take some online courses/classes.
  • ... stretch more (either yoga or Pilate's).
  • ... take the stairs at work EVERY day.
  • ... keep up with my to-do lists (they should really be called, "wants" list or "if-I-had-more-time-in-a-day" list).
  • ... make time to email my friends/relatives.
  • ... send cards more often through snail mail.

No comments: