Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Little Things In Life

One of the things that makes me SO happy is being a GOLD member with American Airlines. I am not sure how many miles I need to get it, or what the other benefits are, but the main reason why I love it SO MUCH is because I am ALWAYS in group one, no matter what seat I have - back of plane, middle, or front, I'm always in group one.

I just came back from Hawaii for work and I guess it helped me. I got this in via email today:

Dear Melinda Hinojosa,

Congratulations! You did it again!

I want to be the first to applaud you for requalifying as an AAdvantage Gold® member for the next elite membership year. In just a few weeks you'll receive your new card by mail. Enjoy it - you deserve it!

Along with your membership comes a range of benefits designed to make your travel more rewarding. Whenever you wish to review your membership privileges, we invite you to access your Benefits Guide online at aa.com/aadvantagegold. As one of our valued elite members, you are especially important to us. Thank you for your support of American Airlines and the AAdvantage program.

If I had a myspace page, my mood would be HAPPY!

Until my next post,
Melinda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You look great in gold! Miss ya!!!