Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Dad's Obit

Thomas S. Bailey
Thomas Stephen Bailey, born February 13, 1951 in Raymondville, Texas, passed on to be with the Lord peacefully at home on Friday, Sept 14, 2007. Thomas was survived by his beloved wife of 25 years, Toni J. Bailey, his daughter, Melinda G. Hinojosa, and various beloved pets. Thomas is also survived by his sisters, Faye McCabe (and her husband Michael), Rose Crittenden (and her husband Jerry), and Bonnie Richardson (and her husband Keith), his brothers Dennis Bailey (and wife Dot) and Charles Bailey (and his wife Carol), Aunt Drusilla Pinca, and many nieces, nephews, grand nieces, grand nephews, and assorted cousins. Thomas is preceded in death by his parents, Joe Bailey and Virginia Bailey, and his brother, Robert Bailey. Thomas loved his wife and daughter with all his heart and soul, and missed his parents and brother, Robert, dearly. He was a structural detailer and helped design some of the most prominent buildings in San Antonio and other cities. He will be sorely missed by family and friends. Thomas' most important thing in life was his family.
Published in the Express-News on 9/19/2007. Online at this link.
Here are two guestbook entries:


September 28, 2007

I will never forget the great times we had together eating at pappasitos restaurant in San Antonio. We would always leave that place with a smile on our faces. We had great conversations while at pappasitos and I will miss this aspect of our relationship. Melinda and I will miss him dearly--I am glad that I was able to get to know him. Rest In Peace. (Tony Hinojosa, son in law)

Tony Hinojosa (Mansfield, TX)


September 19, 2007

I love you Dad and miss you so much. Mom loves you with all her heart and misses you more than I can ever even write down in words. Mr. Blinkley and Lexi keep looking for you around the house; Mom and I are taking care of them for you.

I love you,
Smallperson Bailey the 1st
(that's what my Dad called me)

Melinda Hinojosa (Mansfield, TX)

No comments: