Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Movies Beginning of 2008


The Other Boleyn Girl. I liked the first part, but toward the end I was disappointed. I should have listened to the critics for once!









The Spiderwick Chronicles was good. I liked it and recommend it! I hadn't seen a movie in many weeks and I made a good choice. :)









27 Dresses. I'm a HUGE James Marsden fan, so I see all his new movies and he was a dream in this movie and again acted very well (I am SO impressed by his acting skills!!). I overheard a lady next to me in the theater say at one point to her friend, "he's so good looking." I hope he becomes a well-known actor sooner rather than later in his lifetime. Oh, about the movie! I liked it - not too bad, actually. :)



First one of 2008:

Atonement. What a disappointment. I liked the newer version of Pride and Prejudice so much better. I guess I expected to really see them in love, but didn't get that yearning like in P and P.


End of 2007:

I really enjoyed Bee Movie, The Golden Compass, and I am Legend.

No comments: