Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

3 Doors Down and Daughtery

My blog is for my memories, so I am going to post some pics of the concerts I have been to the last couple of years, so I can reflect on them later.

I must say that Brad Arnold, the lead singer, really, really impressed me of 3 Doors Down.

Most of the singers and concerts I have been to, they are SUPER appreciative we are there - the fans.  They don't take us for granted at all, and thank us for being there.  Even Lil' Wayne starts at the start of every concern that he thanks his fans and God.  EVERY TIME.

However, Brad Arnold of 3 Doors Down impressed me even more!

He thanked us after every song, "Thank you, my friends."  He said it so genuinely and so moving, EACH time!  He actually seemed shocked we were there.  It was so cute and SO touching!

He seemed surprised when he would tell the story that he can't believe where they are today (the band, successful).  He just can't believe it.  And he thanked us so emotionally after every song, it deeply affected me to be on the receiving end of his thankfulness.

Here are some pics of the concert:

Gran Prairie Verizon Theater, January 2013:


 






No comments: